Strengthen Your Compliance Efforts With The Latest Knowledge On Employer-Related Laws And Issues
More complex compliance regulations and rapidly shifting benefits programs pose an increasing challenge to employers. Hiring employees, initiating wellness programs, offering COBRA or handling any other HR-related task requires up-to-date knowledge of compliance and labor laws. Keeping on top of these benefits and employment laws is no easy task. Our monthly webinars can help HR departments and company executives maximize their time and make informed choices. These webinars, sponsored by United Benefit Advisors and the law firm of Spencer Fane Britt & Browne, can educate your staff on the latest changes to the law and help keep your company's compliance efforts on track.
- The Basics of Cafeteria Plans
- The Effect of Health Care Reform on Employers
- Social Media 201: Lessons Learned and Applied to Electronics in the Workplace
- Participant Notices Required to Administer Employer Health Plans
- Health Care Reform: Nondiscrimination Rules For Insured Health Plans and the Latest Guidance on "Grandfathering"
- COBRA after Health Care Reform
- In-Plan Roth Conversions: Tax Me Now, Pay Me Later
- Tax Implications of Dependent Coverage After Health Care Reform
- Managing Fiduciary Risk Under ERISA: A Primer for Employers, HR Directors, and Plan Administrators
- Employer Issues in the Wake of Health Care Reform
- ADAAA (Americans With Disabilities Act Amendments Act) Publishes Final Regulations
- HIPAA / HITECH (Health Information Technology for Economic & Clinical Health Act) Expands Data Privacy & Security Requirements
Contact us for more information on our Webinars!